- Affordable modular system
- A3 print speed Up to 42/48 ppm (850i/950i)
- One-pass duplex scanning
- Environmentally friendly technology
If you want to be successful in the market today, you need a good product mix, a smart marketing strategy and competitive pricing. In the printing industry, that means: a versatile printer fleet, reliable technology and cost-efficient calculation.
Rather than offering excellence in a single discipline, the AccurioPrint 850i/950i offers a smart mix of features, technologies and investments, giving it the competitive edge to thrive in the printing industry and meet diverse customer needs.
With the speed of a production printing system, the AccurioPrint is the perfect choice for small in-house printers. The AccurioPrint 850i/950i also supports NFC authentication. The AccurioPrint 850i/950i has an easy panel customization option that allows you to add, remove or rearrange icons like a tablet. To make the user experience as efficient as possible for customers, this device provides a 1-click scan-to-me icon to save time in daily work..
- Affordable modular system - entry-level hardware costs and high scalability
- Latest core technologies from Konica Minolta - the next generation Emperon™ controller and Simitri® HD curing toner as well as a new application platform
- Environmentally friendly technology - awarded with the Energy Star
- Integrated controller with Konica Minolta's own pressure controller technology
- Single-pass duplex scanning at up to 280 ipm in color and black and white
- Home screen customization and widget support
Print banners up to 1.2 meters for panoramic images and creative advertising
Economical and environmentally friendly
Green technology reduces energy costs and offers attractive energy savings - EPEAT Gold
Choice of finishing
Staple, punch, booklet, Z-fold and letter folding - in entry-level and high-volume versions
Simitri HD Toner
Konica Minolta's core technology - for quality, durability and economy
Multi-touch panel with vertical panel option for convenient operation