KALA STEELTRAK 165 & 210
STEELTRAK was designed and built by Keencut engineers to exceed all current standards and meet the outstanding demands of the 21st century sign industry.
In the footsteps of the huge success of the multipurpose Excalibur Keencut and in response to the growing demand for cutting the thickest and strongest materials, the specifications were clear.
“Creating a revolutionary new cutting device exclusively for signmakers, must be the best manual cutter ever built while delivering exceptional value, must be strong, versatile, powerful, easy to use It is virtually maintenance-free and almost infinitely durable, it has to withstand the most thorough examination, the toughest tests and a place in every sign maker and sign shop. ”
- 4 pre-assembled tools “Turn and Lock” for immediate use
- Pre-lubricated ticket bearings of steel slides for accuracy
- Full length gripping system for added support
- Adjustable telescopic legs to work at the right height and reduce fatigue
- Universal 4-piece cutting head with automatic blade clearance at the end of cutting