A new line-up of toner monochrome machines has been unveiled by Konica Minolta in a move to empower customers to rethink efficiencies in offices, corporate and commercial print environments. The Accurio Print 850i and 950i offer simple operability and high-quality performance and provide full integration with cloud services and workflows.
In today’s fast-paced enterprises, customers demand maximum efficiencies and highly automated, efficient systems, as well as latest security technology to ensure a reliably safe user environment. Konica Minolta’s AccurioPrint 850i and 950i Series provide all this and more.
Achieving a level of durability and build solidarity never seen on a multi-functional printer (MFP), the two models - printing at up to 85 pages and 95 pages per minute respectively (up to 48 A3 pages per/m) - offer outstanding print stability thanks to multiple improvements to basic functionality. The i-Series offers advanced digital connectivity, enabling printing anytime from anywhere, plus powerful finishing functions.
The Konica Minolta AccurioPrint 850i/950i is the highest-end model of the bizhub i-Series, keeping the Minerva engine and combining unified functions, operations and services. The models will be suitable for low production print and high-volume office markets, including education, government and professional services sectors, as well as central reprographic departments, print for pay and commercial printers.
Other features of the Konica Minolta AccurioPrint 850i/950i include:
- An innovative media sensor that automatically detects paper type and weight, reliably applying correct settings. The sensor also detects envelopes, saving time and minimising operator intervention.
- Supporting an extensive variety of media (up to 300g/m2). A new paper cabinet allowing mixed-size paper loading.
- Ready-made print products such as 20-sheet booklet making, 100-sheet stapling, and letter fold-in capabilities.
- True 1200x1200 dpi resolution and Simitri HD toner technology.
- Seamless integration into document workflows.
- Improved environmental performance and low power consumption.
Andre Statkus, Senior Product Manager Professional Printing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe, said:
« We place great importance on empowering our customers in a partnership approach to grow their business with our solutions. The Konica Minolta AccurioPrint 850i/950i Series represent another important step in helping customers to rethink printing possibilities and to maximise their print possibilities. »
Primacy 2, the new card printer that meets all your needs
An interactive digital display (ENI) for teaching