Our latest digital UV inkjet press combines the print materials and stability characteristic of offset presses with the benefits of latest digital technology.
Creating a highly stable, colour-accurate digital press platform, the AccurioJet KM-1e now incorporates an even more advanced inkjet print head design with patented Dot Freeze TechnologyTM paired with unheard-of versatility in offset substrate handling. Konica Minoltas latest digital UV inkjet press combines the print materials and stability characteristic of offset presses with the benefits of latest digital technology. Take advantage of media flexibility and zero make-ready for variable data printing and production on oversized B2 sheets.
Key features of the AccurioJet KM-1e
- Versatile print applications
- wide variety of jobs such as heavy textured stock and folding packaging
- Take advantage of larger sheet sizes
- Unparalleled media handling
- media flexibility with sizes of up to 585 x 750 mm B2+
- Sheet thickness of up to 0.6 mm in simplex and 0.45 mm in duplex printing
- Print on offset coated and uncoated substrates, and even textured papers
- Top productivity
- up to 3,000 sheets per hour in simplex or 1,500 sheets per hour in duplex
- Outstanding image quality
- patented UV ink technology for outstanding inkjet results.
- high-resolution print heads, 1800IS, which deliver true 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution.
- Superior image stability
- absolute consistency in paper feeding, registration, image quality and repeatability
- Outstanding front-to-back registration accuracy