Offer lightweight portability from 1 kg and exceptional performance. Learn more about HP Elite Dragonfly.
ULTRALIGHT AND READY TO PRINT
HP Elite Dragonfly delivers unmatched mobility in an exquisitely crafted x360 touch-sensitive notebook. It features a durable iridescent dragonfly blue finish, diamond-cut accents, impressive screen / body ratio, and a quiet-backed keypad.
WORK WHERE YOU WANT.
Connect the 4G LTE3 to the HP Elite Dragonfly, incredibly lightweight, compact and flexible. Collaborate in any environment with clear, crisp images of Bang & Olufsen and an ultra-clear display.
WORK WITH PEACE OF MIND.
HP’s security features work in conjunction with a resilient defense that is always active. From the BIOS to the browser to the operating system, these evolving solutions help protect your PC from threats.
HP Sure View Gen3.4 Instantly block prying eyes by making your screen dark and unreadable
Rest easy with an HP Privacy5 Privacy Camera that blocks your camera lens.
Traditional antivirus does not always recognize new attacks. HP Sure Sense6 harnesses the power of deep AI to identify and quarantine previously unseen attacks, helping to prevent infections before they occur.
Technical specifications :
- Form Factor and Material: Ultra-Lightweight Converter (4 Modes of Use), Magnesium CNC One-Piece Design, Blue Dragonfly, Diamond Size
- Weight From 0.999 kg with a 2-cell battery of 38 WHr or 1.126 kg with a 4-cell battery of 56.2 WHr
- Dimensions 304.3 x 197.5 x 16.1 mm
Intel® Core ™ i5-8265U (transactional) with Intel® UHD 620
Intel® Core ™ i5-8365U (vPro) with Intel® UHD 620
Intel® Core ™ i7-8565U (transactional) with Intel® UHD 620
Intel® Core ™ i7-8565U (vPro) with Intel® UHD 620
All 13.3-inch BrightView direct-touch touch screens diagonally with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5.
Three display options:
IPS FHD 400 nits, 72% NTSC
IPS FHD Sure View 1000 nits, 72% NTSC
IPS UHD 4K 550 nits, 72% NTSC
- Display borders Ultra narrow frames: Top: 10.25 mm. Sides 4.75 mm. Bottom: 21 mm
- 8GB or 16GB memory LPDDR3
- PCIe TLC M.2 storage SSD: from 256 GB to 2 TB
PCIe Intel Optane H10 M.2: 256GB QLC + 16GB memory up to 512GB QLC + 32GB memory
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) + Bluetooth 5.1 with Miracast
- Optional WWAN (4×4): Intel XMM 7360 Cat9 or Intel XMM 7560 Cat16
- HP Connection Optimizer, Modern Connected Standby, HP Extended Wireless LAN
- Battery and power
All long-life and powerful HP Fast Charge batteries (50% charge in 30 minutes) 4-cell battery 56 Wh: up to 24.5 hours battery life 2-cell battery 38 Wh: up to 16.5 hours
65W Slim USB-C Power Adapter
- HP Active Rechargeable Pen G3 Pen (Black)
- Keyboard and Clickpad Keyboard HP Premium Spatter Backlit Splashproof and Glass ClickPad 2 x USB-C ports TM (3.1 Gen 2, DisplayPortTM, Charging, ThunderboltTM 3), 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (charging), 1 x HDMI, 1x combo audio jack, 1 x Nano SIM slot (only on WWAN configurations)
- Multimedia4 speakers (76 dB / 350 Hz bass attenuation), 4 discrete AMPs, multi-array MIC (3 in total, 1 in global orientation)Microphone), Cortana Premium far field (up to 4m), HP audio amplification, Bang & Olufsen audio, HP NoiseCancellation Software, Hybrid HD Webcam + Infrared Camera (Standard) with HP Privacy Camera (Shutter)(Standard)
- Security : HP Sure Sense, HP Sure Start Gen5, HP Sure Run, HP Sure Recover and HP Sure Recover optional withIntegrated Reimaging, HP Sure Click, HP BIOSphere Gen5, HP Client Security Manager Gen5, HP optionalSure View Gen3, HP Gen3 Multifunctional Authentication, HP Secure Erase, HP Privacy Camera (Standard), TouchFingerprint sensor, infrared camera, optional NFC, TPM 2.0, Nano Lock slot
- Ease of Management HP Management Integration Kit, HP Image Wizard, MAC Address Transfer
- Sustainability undergoes 19 MIL-STD 810G tests and the HP Total Test Process
- Key Accessories Leather Case (DIB only), HP D2 Thunderbolt Dock, HP EliteDisplay S14 Notebook Display, HP EliteDisplay E243d Home Monitor, Premium Comfort Grip Mouse, USB-C Power Adapter