DA-LITE Wirelines advantage
Designed for large rooms, the Wireline uses thin steel cables up to 29 feet instead of a black drop to lower the screen to a height appropriate for a clean and aesthetic presentation.
The Wireline ™ Advantage® display features simple ceiling installation with sliding brackets and a built-in ceiling trim. The additional step of masking the rough opening with the ceiling trims is eliminated. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the suspended ceiling.
Advantage® stretch screens provide the smoothest surface possible for high quality image projection.
- Available without end flange for recessed applications without ceiling
- UL Plenum approved housing
- Standard radio frequency motor with dry contact interface and portable remote
- The standard black bracket maintains the projected brightness on the front projection surfaces.
- Seamless surfaces in all models